Thursday, April 24, 2014

A Week In Photos 04/19/14-04/24/14


Gator on guard!
I hooked a small chicken house to a wire basket and placed it in the edge of the pond.  Our ducks can swim as long they want or lay on the bank.  I put them back into their other pen at night because it's safer.  I am planning on making them a floating duck house when they are a little older.  


Notice the opening in the wire basket.  I fold it down, and it helps them get back up on the bank. It works for now, and they love it!

My husband changed the coop door of the chicken barn.  I like this one better.

Sweet Minnie Mae smiling for the camera again.

The chickens are enjoying this beautiful day.

In the background of this picture, you can see part of a goldfish pond.  That is one of the projects on the top of my to-do list.

Here is a picture I took a few weeks ago.  This will be the "before picture".
It has a cement bottom, but it still needs a liner.  The water will cascade from the well.  It also has a fountain that sprays water up in the middle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...