Saturday, June 28, 2014

Additions to My Shabby Chic Room

I'd like to share a few pictures of the new items I've added to my shabby room.

A  friend gave me this lovely Ice Cream Parlor Table Set.
I painted it light pink to make it look Shabby Chic.

I found this charming musical teapot at a thrift store called, The King's Cleft in Dublin, Georgia.  I have heard the tune before, but I can figure out what song it is. 

I also found this rose candle holder at The King's Cleft.
 
This basket and purse stand came from a Goodwill store.

 It's fun to keep adding stuff to the room. 




For more pictures of my Shabby Chic Room, click here!





9 comments:

  1. Chris...what a fabulous room! You're doing a wonderful job of bringing it all together. I love the new additions. Grateful you shared your room at Monday's Musings. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment, Naomi! I enjoy Monday Musings!
      God bless,
      Chris

      Delete
  2. A very pretty retreat.... such a nice place to read. Thank you for sharing it with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting, and thanks for the sweet comment.
      God bless,
      Chris

      Delete
  3. That looks nice and all of your trinkets in there really dress it up. *smile* Thank you for sharing with all of us. Sincerely, Mommy of two growing blessings & so much more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting! I appreciate your lovely comment!
      God bless,
      Chris

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful room! It is just lovely! So warm and welcoming and cozy. I do trust you are feeling much better and your health issues have been defined and that you are on your way to brighter days. I am praying for you! God bless you, dear friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Cheryl! I appreciate your prayers and kindness. I do feel better, especially since the tests came back fine. I do have a cyst on my liver, but the doctor doesn't seem to be concerned with it. I have a friend who just told me that she has one too. I'm just going to keep on living and trusting in God. He is my peace, strength, health...everything. He will care for me in His perfect way.
    God bless you, and lot of love to you!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun project! Thank you for including us on the updates. I love shabby chic myself :) Please join us again for the Art of Home-Making Mondays next week!

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...