Saturday, August 23, 2014

Pumpkin Bread

 Here's a recipe for a delicious 
Pumpkin Bread
that I baked for my family.
They loved it!
Ingredients
3 cups sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
4 eggs, lightly bean
16 ounces canned unsweetened pumpkin
3 1/2 cups flour
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
3 tablespoons cinnamon
2/3 cup water


Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour 2 9 by 5 loaf pans. Stir together sugar and oil. Stir in eggs and pumpkin. Combine dry ingredients in separate bowl. Blend dry ingredients and water into wet mixture, alternating. Divide batter between two loaf pans. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes. Remove from pans and cool.

and here's 
the
 best part......
 top it off with
Philadelphia Cream Cheese
 Roasted Pecan
& Sweet Honey Spread. 
Ohhhh, it's good!


8 comments:

  1. mmmm, sounds delicous! Will have to try this one in the fall. We love pumpkin recipes in the fall time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you will enjoy it as much as we did. God bless.

      Delete
  2. Oh, spreading on cream cheese sounds wonderful! I keep forgetting that cream cheese comes in flavors now! Yummy! Pumpkin season starts soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pecan and honey cream cheese is wonderful on this! I hope you enjoy it. God bless.

      Delete
  3. Yum! thank you for shraing this recipie with all of us. I'm ready for pumkin goodness, though our pumpkins are still quite green. *smile* I may have some canned pumkin from the store in the cubbard, now I'll have to look. *smile* Thank you again. Sincerely, Mommy of two growing blessings & so much more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to plant a pumpkin patch one year...maybe next year. I hope you enjoy the recipe. God bless.

      Delete
  4. Oh what goodness, the cream cheese got me. I have been making a lot of baked items with pumpkin, need to restock. Thanks for stopping by Oh My Heartsie Girl this weekend.
    Hope you enjoy your day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the cream cheese got me too! I hope you enjoy it.
      God bless.

      Delete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...