Wednesday, August 27, 2014

So Much At Home's Link Up Party # 11


It's time to encourage and inspire 
with link up # 11

This week I am featuring the top two most read posts from the last link up.


#2 Most Read
from



Please feel free to share as many posts as you like, such as:
Christian Womanhood, Biblical Femininity, Farmlife, Chickens, Ducks, Recipes, Homeschool, Family, Hospitality, Church, Devotionals ...you get the picture.

Come back each Wednesday for another Link Up Party!
Please share my button so others can find the Link Up. Thanks!




So Much At Home

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the feature this week :) and for hosting this lovely link up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thank you as well. Have a lovely week.
      God bless

      Delete
  2. Hi Chris thanks for hosting and enjoy your day and the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed week!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for hosting! I found your link at Hope for Every Season's link up. Love your site. :)
    Blessings,
    ~Candy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Candy. I hope you will visit often. God bless.

      Delete
  4. I love the thoughts about "What needs to be done in the home." Guess I need to start looking in all my closets and cupboard and hiding places. Sorry your link had closed when I arrived, but perhaps take a look at my site JOYFUL NOISE. Thanks for sharing with us here at "Tell Me a Story."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hazel. I host a new link up each Wednesday and you can link up every day until the next link up starts. I love your blog!
      God bless.

      Delete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...