Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A Day in Pictures





 Today was another weekly Clean Up Day for the chicken barn.
Since it has been several weeks since I've posted pictures of my chickens, I figured it was about time.


Remember Sassafras, she hatched while I was making a Feed Bag Tote? That was her in the cute pictures below.  Now she's one of the flock!  That's her up front and on the left in the picture above.



 My hanging water can will not hang anymore.  It's time to buy a new one.

Laying us some large brown eggs !

Check out the spurs on Fonzie!
Vivien , photo bomb!


Olivia and Vivien are looking so much healthier that when I first got them.
 Having bright red combs and wattles is a sign of healthy chickens!
This is Miss. Ginger.

Clean Coop= Happy Chickens
They still enjoy their dust bath and hanging salad basket.

After I clean the coop, I wash and sanitize my Chicken Boots!

Here are my "Chicken Littles". They will be ready for the Chicken Barn soon.


Here's Cuddles again!

Minnie Mae is always so photogenic!

Cali likes to rest near Minnie Mae. 

The Chicken Barn sure has come a long way since we first began working on it.



5 comments:

  1. Enjoyed seeing your chicken barn! I have buff orpingtons too and they are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so want chickens!!!! Yours are beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love taking a peek into your farm...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your farm photos! Thanks for linking up with the Art of Home-Making Mondays this week Chris! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing!! Great photos :)

    Visiting from the Clever Chicks Blog Hop,

    Erin
    http://yellowbirchhobbyfarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...