Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Link Up Party #14

Welcome to Link Up Party #14!
It's time to inspire and encourage each other.
I have read some great posts lately. 
I ran across a wonderful post, Keep Me In The Valley through several links.  I can't remember the blog that hosted the link up where I first saw this post, because one link led to another..and another...and another.  I will try to remember my steps next time. I hope you will enjoy this beautiful post as much as I did.

Now it's time to feature the top read posts from last week

#1 from Gentle Joy Homemaker
Castoff Becomes Shabby Chic Cabinet


#2 from Blooming In His Garden
So! You're Just a Mom.


#3 from Sandra's Ark
What Can I Do With All These Books?


and, as usual,
the link up parties at 
Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth
and
Mom's Morning Coffee
were big hits again!

Well, It's time to link up your posts.  
Please link up as many as you'd like, and please share my button!

One more thing...
Please pray for my friend, Connie.  She is seriously ill with pancreatitis and is in the hospital. If you have a church prayer list, please add her to it. 
Thank you, 
Dear Friends in Christ! 



So Much At Home

14 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting! I am so sorry about your friend. Saying a prayer for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for praying! I am glad you stopped by the link up today.
      God bless.

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed the Effectual Prayer Life post. Praying more has been heavy on my heart too. Thank you for featuring So! You're Just a Mom. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you enjoyed my post. Several, including me, enjoyed your post as well.
      Visit me often.
      God bless.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for kindly mentioning our link up. Have a lovely week and thank you for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jes. So many people clicked on your link up post, so I just had to include it.
      God bless.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for hosting! I appreciate you mentioning Mom's Morning Coffee. :) I'm so glad to know that your readers are enjoying our site.
    I'm praying for Connie. Please give us an update on her next week...expecting to hear good things!
    Have a great week.
    ~Candy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I will post an update next link up. She has improved, so praise God for that!!
      God bless.

      Delete
  5. Sorry about your friend I pray she will continue to improve.
    I'm delighted that my post was popular last week as I enjoy taking part in this link up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your prayers. I am glad you enjoy my link ups. I enjoy your posts.
      Have a great day!
      God bless.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for hosting the party and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you have a great weekend too.
      God bless.

      Delete
  7. Thanks for hostin; let us know how your friend is doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My friend is still in the hospital. It will be a while, maybe another week or two. It takes a while to get over a severe case of pancreatitis. The doctors are happy with the progress so far. Please continue to pray.
      God bless.

      Delete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...