Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Prayers Appreciated & Link Up #15


I would like to thank everyone who prayed for Connie last week.  She went to the hospital September 14th with
a severe case of pancreatitis caused by triglycerides >7800! She remains in ICU.  Her condition is critical, but she is stable with improvements each day. Doctors say that it always takes a while for the pancreas to heal.  I pray that we will see remarkable progress each day this week. Her husband remains by her side at a hospital a couple hours away.  He needs your prayers as well. Her two teen daughters have been staying with our family.  They are in great spirits, and we are enjoying having them with us.  However, I know that they miss their normal family life. 
Please pray, if it be in His will, that God's mighty hand of healing would intervene in a powerful way this week.  
Your prayers mean so much!

With that in mind, I will feature the top read posts from last week by starting with
 #3
So many prayers have reached the throne for Baby Obed and the Brown Family.
Please visit Homespun Devotions because Mrs. Cheryl has so many wonderful Christian posts and urgent prayer requests. We are INSTRUCTED to pray, fellow Christians. 

#2
Visit Mrs. Abella and let her know that you are praying for her.

#1 Most Read

I thank you again for your prayers.
Please grab my button and share it so others will know where to link up.

Now, on with the link up!



So Much At Home

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting and enjoy the rest of the week Chris!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you enjoy the rest of this week as well.
      God bless.

      Delete
  2. Oh, dear Chris! Thank you ever so much for the kind words and mention here. It truly means SO much to me. Thank you for being the consistent encourager you are to me. And thank you for the wonderful weekly link-up, where we can share our stories, our burdens for prayer, and our hearts. I am so grateful to be a member of the body of Jesus Christ. The fellowship and support is just precious. I am also very thankful your friend is improving and believing God to see her through this turbulent time and to send the healing she needs. Trusting He will hold her husband close, also, and so thankful her girls are with you...they couldn't be in better hands. Thank you again, and God bless you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cheryl. It is a comfort to know that you are praying. The world needs more people like you.
      God bless.

      Delete
  3. Praying for your request. I'm thankful we don't need to carry our burdens alone. We have our wonderful sisters in Christ to help carry our load. Trusting for progress towards healing. ~Pamela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pamela. I am glad that you are praying. It means so much.
      God bless.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for hosting this week, you provide a great message to be shared. Many blessings go out to those in need through your message of request. Enjoy your day!
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karren. I hope you enjoy your weekend.
      God bless.

      Delete
  5. I will be praying! Visited you from the weekends are fun blog hop and found your post to be an inspiration. As I get ready to walk for a cure for diabetes (my great niece was diagnosed at 8), your post gives me hope for the people I love. Hugs and prayers to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your prayers! Have a blessed walk, and stay inspired.
      Hugs and prayers to you too.
      God bless.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for sharing your heart here at "Tell Me a Story" Our prayers are being sent to the throne as I type this for your Connie. May she continue to heal and heal quickly with all the infection flushed out and gone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your prayers, Hazel. It means a lot to know that people are praying.
      God bless.

      Delete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...