Tuesday, September 2, 2014

So Much At Home's Link Up Party # 12

Hello
   Dear Friends
It's time for blessings and encouragement with
 Link Up # 12!

The sweet comments on my latest post, 
deeply touched my heart. 
 
So many of you have been such a blessing to me!
I don't always get to comment on each post that is linked up, but please know that I feel honored each time one of you shares a post here.

Here are the top three most viewed from last week:

# 1 Most Viewed
Congratulations on an awesome post!

Tied for #2 most viewed were both from
an amazing blog!
DIY Shower Cleaner that REALLY works
and
Decorating for Fall

and # 3 Most Viewed 
from
one of my favorite blogs...

Please feel free to share as many of your posts as you'd like.  
It's also a great opportunity to share some of your older posts.
God's bless you all.
Well, on with the sharing. 
Please, don't forget to share my button. Thanks.





So Much At Home

11 comments:

  1. What an encouraging surprise to find that our links were tied for the 2nd most viewed posts last week! Thanks so much for hosting again this week. "See" you over at Coffee and Conversation. :)
    Praying you have a blessed and productive week!
    ~Candy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Candy. May you have a blessed week as well.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the feature and sweet words Chris! Have a lovely week and thank you for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome. Have a lovely and blessed week.

      Delete
  3. Hello, I just found your blog on another Link so I did link a post. It was an older one, but your blog seemed really sweet! I always try to keep in touch but as you know life can be very busy! May God bless your blog and be encouraged as you journey through this life in Him! Blessings, Roxy
    Thank you for this party, come visit me sometime...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roxy. I hope you do come back and visit my blog as often as you can. I found your lovely blog a while back and I enjoy visiting it. Thanks for sharing your post! Have a blessed day.

      Delete
  4. Hi Chris! I linked for the first time and I added your tiny button to my sidebar. I've got a weekend link party on the go if you want to join. God bless! Christina (Tina) from Amanda's Books and More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and linking up. I just visited your blog again and linked up as well. Have a blessed weekend.

      Delete
  5. I am very late to the party but just found you on Strangers & Pilgrims. I feel so lucky tonight I found your blog!

    The Strawberry Wontons are my all time favorite and hope you enjoy them.

    See you again on Tuesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Linda. I am glad that you found the link up. The Strawberry Wontons look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your link up with us here at "Tell Me a True Story."

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...