Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Link Up Party #19

Welcome to Link Up #19

Here's a question....
Are you thankful?

If you can drink a glass of fresh water, you should say, "Thank you, Lord."!

I am thankful that God protected my grandson and his mama from being injured in a car accident yesterday.
I am thankful that
no matter what may come
in this life, I have a God who is in 
complete control.

I am thankful that I have an advocate who prays to the Father for me, and His wonderful name is
JESUS!
....Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat
But I (Jesus) have prayed for thee. Luke 22:31-32

 Psalm 136:1
O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Here are the top posts from last week's link up!
I enjoyed reading this post!
Do We Wear Our Sunday Best Only On Sunday? | What Joy Is Mine

The Weapon of Praise 
#2 from my blog
(Maybe I shouldn't have included this since it was my own post. However, it was the second most read, and I would like for you to read it if you didn't last week. Thank you, Dear Readers.)

60 Is The New... 40? 
What a lovely smile on such a beautiful lady!
Now, it's time to share your posts.  As you visit the posts on this link up, I hope each of you will find a certain posts that will encourage, inspire, or bless you in someway. 
Happy Posting!
Please share my button so others will know where to link up! 
~Thanks~



So Much At Home

2 comments:

  1. Chris...I am so blessed to be featured here this week. Thank you lots. I always look forward to visiting and sharing in your community each week. You have a sweet blog. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Naomi! I appreciate your sweet comment.
      God bless.

      Delete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...