Thursday, October 23, 2014

Praise Report

I want to thank everyone who fasted and prayed on the 22nd. 
I have a PRAISE REPORT this morning!
When I called to check on Connie this morning, her husband put her on the phone to talk with me! 
 She still has a breathing tube, but doctors fixed the tracheotomy tube so that she can speak.
The effects of the medication that kept her sedated for over a month have leveled off, and her MIND IS CLEAR!  It has been over a month since we have been able to talk, so it was a special gift to be able to speak with her today, which is my birthday!
Thank You, Lord!
On the phone, she thanked me for taking care of her "babies".  She said that the Lord has been working in her through all this.  She also asked me to continue praying.  I told her about all the people who are praying for her, including all those who know about her through this blog and
 Homespun Devotions.  
I went to see Connie last Saturday, but she had only been awake for a couple of days and was not herself then.  Her husband says that she doesn't even remember our visit. I am very excited about seeing her again this weekend! 
I praise God for His greatness! 
LOOK WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE!

Cheryl has joined the call for fasting and prayer  
over at her beautiful blog.  She has included more prayer requests in her post. Please visit her post and add these precious people to your prayer list.
If you didn't read my post in time or if you were unable to join the fast on the 22nd, you will have another chance to join together with several believers on the 29th. 
If you have people that you would like to add to the list, please leave a comment here or contact Mrs. Cheryl through her post, or do both.  
I have not heard if there is any news, since our fast yesterday, about Max, Makeya, or Lauren.  Cheryl from Homespun Devotions gets updates on them. I pray that she will receive a praise report today!
 I have faith that God is preforming a GREAT work in each of them as well. 
Keep checking both blogs for more updates.
God bless you all!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, Chris! This is WONDERFUL news!!! To God be all the glory!! I know hearing Connie's voice was so encouraging to you. I just know God is going to bring her through this. And what a birthday gift!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I hope it has been your most blessed birthday ever, and may God bless you with many, many more!! I haven't heard anything about the Browns or Lauren, Will update if I hear from anyone. I just can't thank the dear Lord for all He has done and all He is still doing!!!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is wonderful news, Cheryl! It is very encouraging!
      Love ya

      Delete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...