Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Thank You, God

I have so much to be thankful for each day, but especially this evening.  
My grandson and his mama were involved in a car wreck this afternoon.  A driver failed to stop and she ran into the side of Kristin's car. Praise God, Brayden was on the other side.  He was not hurt!  Kristin developed pain a little while later and went to the ER.  The doctors took an x-ray of her leg and did a CT scan of her head.  Her tests were all fine, Praise God!  
My heart is full of thanks and praise! 
(My daughter, Lea and Brayden Oct.13th 2014)
I realize how blessed we are tonight.
 My eyes swell with tears and I continually thank God for the outcome of this accident. I don't like to think about what could have been, but it's only human to do so. All I can do is thank God.  Our family has been truly blessed.
My heart and prayers go out for little Max Brown, who is the same age as my precious grandson, and his sister
Makeya.  Their family was involved in a horrible auto accident in early August. As I set aside tomorrow as a day of prayer, I feel a very special love for these precious children.  Max and Makeya, like my little Brayden, are precious gifts that we
 as moms, dads, and grandparents 
treasure and love more that words could ever say. 
God, Bless all the dear little children.

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. Psalm 91

8 comments:

  1. Very glad for the Lord's protection over them! Thank you for sharing Psalm 91; the Lord has used it as such a great comfort to me many times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rebekah. Psalm 91 is a beautiful psalm.
      God bless.

      Delete
  2. Praise the Lord for His protection! I know as a mother there is no greater fear than that something will happen to our children. I am so thankful for a loving God who loves my children even more than I do. Thank you for sharing, as I will be taking some extra time today to be thankful for and appreciate the blessings in my life.
    -Miranda at http://rahabtoriches.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Miranda. I am so thankful. We all need to pause and realize how much we are blessed. Thanks for your sweet comment.
      God bless.

      Delete
  3. I was trying to conect Laura Wilder to Psalm 91. She wrote it in her Bible and I was trying to track down what she said about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is a website of references that were written by Laura in her Bible:
      http://www.liwfrontiergirl.com/bibleref.html
      I love Psalm 91. Thanks for your comment. I hope you will visit often.
      God bless.

      Delete
  4. Oh, Chris!! I thought I had read this, but had it confused with the other post. This is SUCH a blessing to read!! PRAISE GOD for keeping His angels around your little angel and his mama!!! I am SO grateful. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cheryl! I am so thankful and truly blessed!
      Love ya!

      Delete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...