Wednesday, November 19, 2014

A Thankful Link Up Party #23

Hello Dear Bloggers!  It's time for another link up. Thanksgiving is next week! I will be busy, so this link up, A Thankful Link Up #23, will last for two week
Wednesday Nov. 19-Wednesday Nov. 26 
Wednesday Nov.26- Wednesday Dec.3
So link up as many post as you'd like 
right here
for the next two weeks!
A new link up will be posted on December 3rd.
I hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving holiday! 
I cannot begin to thank God enough for my many blessings. 

Please remember my friend, Connie, and keep her and her family in your prayers. 
 She is still in the hospital.  She still has much inflammation and pain in her abdomen from the pancreatitis.  She also had a ruptured ulcer. Seems like for every good report there comes a set back. However, I will keep trusting that God is in complete control.  I pray that regardless of being homesick and in the hospital, Connie and her family will enjoy their Thanksgiving and have joy in their hearts. 

I am thankful for the nice link up last week!
Here are the top three posts and a special Thanksgiving feature.


#1 Most Read Post
from Mrs. White at
Cape Primrose (small)
#2 Most Read Post
from
scheduling 2

#3 Most Read Post
from

and...
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, here is a post featured as a 
 Thanksgiving Special 

from
thanks
Please share my button so others will know about the link ups! ~Thanks~
So Much At Home

10 comments:

  1. I will be praying that your friend, Connie, gets better day by day! Thank you so much for hosting this link up and for also sharing on my Counting Our Blessings link up! I've added your button to my blog!

    Blessings - Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your prayers. I know Connie and her family will appreciate you praying. Thanks for adding my button. Have a blessed week!

      Delete
  2. So sorry to hear about your friend who is sick, I hope she gets better and heals. Thanks for the fun party and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for caring about Connie. She has been through a lot. I am glad that you like the link up party! Have a wonderful week and a wonderful Thanksgiving!
      God bless.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for featuring our post this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so glad to do it! I love all your posts! Have a wonderful weekend and a very blessed Thanksgiving.

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for the link-up! Blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you too! Have a very blessed weekend and Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  5. How wonderful! Thank you so much for letting me know.
    Your blog is such a pretty place to visit!
    Blessings
    Mrs. White
    The Legacy of Home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I am glad that you have visited my blog. Thanks for your lovely comment. Please visit me often.
      God bless.

      Delete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...