Monday, December 15, 2014

Always Learning: Public School Teacher Says, "Get Your Children Out!"...


Always Learning: Public School Teacher Says, "Get Your Children Out!"...: As I { Ray Fournier }  step out of my car and begin my long walk across the parking lot I can already feel the oppression in the air. With each step I take the darkness increases and I know deep in my soul that I am now behind enemy lines. Walking through the gates of the public high-school where I teach feels as if I were walking into a concentration camp dedicated to the spiritual death of those imprisoned behind these walls.(continue reading)


My thoughts exactly! When I read this post from Always Learning, I knew that I wanted to feature it here on my blog.

Here are some of my own posts related to this one:


and may I add
 that there is NOTHING wrong with mothers being at home, educating her children, and caring for the needs of her family!

Enjoy these posts as well:


The Role of Mothers

If you enjoyed these posts, you may want to purchase this dvd.

2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful blog! Thank you for sharing my post. Yes, all Christian parents should read it, in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment. I was honored to share your post. I hope you will read some of my related posts. I know that I am going to enjoy reading much more from your blog..
      God bless.

      Delete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...