Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Link Up #25 with Prayers & Praise

Do you want to see a miracle?
And the prayer of faith shall save the sick.
 James 5:15
(Taylor McGinnis 5 years old)
Praise God for the smile on this
beautiful face!
My aunt asked her sister Debbie, Taylor's grandma,  if I could share this picture of Taylor on my blog.
With tears of joy she said,
"Yes!  I got my baby back!"
As you see, Taylor is awake and off the ventilator.  The left side of her heart is back to normal, and the right side is strengthening.  As I mentioned before, she is free of Leukemia, but will undergo a maintenance of chemo for a while longer.  
She is laughing, smiling, and playing with her daddy!
Her and her family are so thankful for all of your prayers.  
Please continue to pray for her complete recovery.

Please continue to pray for Connie, especially Friday 12/12/14.
  
This Friday, Connie will be having surgery to repair a ruptured ulcer.  The surgeon will have to remove part of her stomach and intestines to repair the area.
As most of you know, Connie has been in the hospital since September.  She was admitted with a life-threatening case of pancreatitis. She almost lost her life.  She still has inflammation in her abdomen. She has endured infections and many setbacks, and the ulcer was one of those major setbacks.  We are praying for a speedy recovery after surgery so she can return home by the first of the new year.
Please remember her and her family, and pray that the Lord will guide the surgeon this Friday.
~Thanks~

Now for the top posts from last week!

#1
from

#2
from

DSCN5592a

#3
from
I would like to add that Penny has the most beautiful home! 
It's breathtaking!
 She has an awe inspiring flair for decorating!  I could spend hours on her blog!

Please share my button so others can pray for Connie and Taylor and link up.
~Thanks~
Since I had trouble using Inlinkz this time, I am using Linky link up tool instead to see which I like best.
Link up as many posts as you'd like!
So Much At Home

12 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, Chris!!!! Praise our wonderful, awesome GOD!!!! This is just wonderful news, and I believe God is going to do the same for Connie on Friday. We just have to believe and hold on for her healing. I tried linking up, but the link keeps telling me that it doesn't exist. It might be that I am not doing it right, but I just wanted to let you know in case others are having trouble. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy to hear about Taylor. I am believing that Connie will have good news after her surgery Friday.
      About my link up, It has made me so mad! I have tried creating it several times,but it will not work. I have sent two emails to tech support. They sent an email back saying they would reply within 1 day. I will give it until tomorrow morning, and then I may try using Linky instead of Inlinkz. I hate letting something get me this frustrated. I need to go pray.
      Try linking up again tomorrow.
      Love ya!

      Delete
  2. Such wonderful news, thank you for keeping us updated! Thanks for the feature...grabbed a button to put on my sidebar...hugs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's wonderful news. I can't wait to go visit little Taylor! Thanks for sharing my button. Please come link up after I get this link up problem fixed. I hope it will be resolved some time tomorrow.
      God bless.

      Delete
  3. Taylor has such a beautiful smile. What an example to all of us!

    Thank you for hosting and have a lovely week Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jes. God has certainly worked in this situation. Have a lovely week also.
      God bless.

      Delete
  4. Taylor is beautiful. I shall ask God to heal her completely in Jesus Name.
    I apologize. I was having trouble with the linky and my Thrifty Week at Harvest Lane Cottage linked twice. Please remove it if you can. Thank you and happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your prayers for Taylor. Don't worry about linking up twice. I used a new link up tool and I think I did something wrong because you're not the only one it happened to.
      God bless.

      Delete
  5. Pray is very powerful and thanks for the update. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful day and enjoy the rest of the week.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Our prayers have been heard. I believe that with all my heart. Have a wonderful week yourself.
      God bless.

      Delete
  6. This is a wonderful group. My family has had a similar journey and prayer does work! I have posted our story above.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the praise report on Taylor, she has a beautiful smile, we will continue to pray for her and Connie, thanks for the link up and thanks for linking up at Good Morning Mondays, blessings

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...