Monday, December 29, 2014

Year of Jubilee 2015

Behold He comes, riding on the clouds
Shining like the sun at the trumpet's call
So, lift your voice, it's the year of Jubilee
Out of Zion's hill, salvation comes
Donnie Mcclurkin - Days Of Elijah Lyrics

We've all probably heard the prophecy regarding the Four Blood Moons. Two Blood Moons happened in 2014 on April 15th (Passover) and October 8th(Feast of Tabernacles ), and will happen again April 4th(Passover) and September 28th(Feast of Tabernacles ) of 2015.
Now let me briefly try to explain a Shmittah year and a Jubilee year.  A Shmittah year is every seven years. The Shmittah years fall into a cycle of seven. After every seven Shmittah years, forty nine years or 7×7, the first year of the new cycle, or the fiftieth year, is a Jubilee year.
 A Jubilee year happens every 50 years.
The 49th Shmittah year began Sept. 2014. 
That means that September 2015 will be another 50 years and the 
Year of Jubilee begins!
The English word “jubilee” comes from the Hebrew word “yovel” meaning a “trumpet or ram’s horn.”These rams’ horns were blown on the Day of Atonement to announce the start of the Year of Jubilee.
The year of Jubilee (Leviticus 25:10) was marked by the fact that all the properties and possessions were given back to their original owner. This Year of Jubilee(2015-16) is the actual year of the 70th Jubilee. 70 is a very significant number in Bible prophecy, if you consider Jeremiah's 70 year prophecy and Daniel's 70 sevens prophecy. Prophecy Scholars believe the 70th Jubilee coincides with the seven trumpets blowing in Revelation. Does this mean that the trumpet of the Lord will sound soon?  I don't claim understand all the prophecy in the Bible or from the Biblical Scholars, but I do know the Bible well enough to know that these Jewish dates and signs in the Heavens coincide with Scripture. 
We can not know the hour, but the Bible tells us that we can know that the time is drawing nigh.  It is easy to see the abomination, desolation, and putrid sin overtaking the world today.  If by some chance you haven't seen it, just go to Christiannews.net
The Bible tells us that there will be signs in the Heavens and on earth. 
He is coming! 
Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation. 2 Cor 6:2

21 comments:

  1. This was very interesting Chris. Thanks for sharing this information... Perhaps we are in for a special year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is interesting. No matter what tomorrow,next year, or several years bring, I want to be relying on God through it all.
      God Bless.

      Delete
  2. Love this! I am obsessed with the blood moons! Have you watched "The Harbinger Decoded?" If not I encourage you too. When you put all of this stuff together it is very exciting! The first blood moon on April 15th this year fell on my birthday, plus it was Passover, it was a great birthday needless to say! Can't wait to see what happens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I guess exciting is the correct word. Some people get scared about prophecy or when they read the book of Revelation, but it ALL shows how God is in complete control. The Bible says there will be an increase of evil and destruction, but that's when we are to look up because our redemption draweth nigh! The worse it gets, the closer it gets. The stage is certainly being set for Jesus' return.
      Gods bless.

      Delete
  3. I understand. Much to watch at our world now, including the moon issues. Trusting and relying upon the Lord that's all we can ever do. Life has changed and sinfulness has increased significantly in our world. My heart is filled with pouring and worshiping. Nothing else can count for me. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there is much to watch in our world today. Even though I hate seeing all the corruption, I anticipate the return of the Lord Jesus! Like you, I just want to worship Him!
      Have a blessed new year!

      Delete
  4. It just blesses my soul to know that all of us will soon see our Savior!! I LOVE the picture above of Him in the clouds. Can you imagine how it will feel (if we are still living when He comes) to be going about life and look up into the Heavens and SEE Him coming??? Can you imagine how it will feel to get to Heaven and bow at His nail-scarred feet and just linger there...forever and ever? I don't think I will want to do anything else but just keep praising Him for getting me through all of this grief and trouble in this world and bringing me home to be with Him. There is nothing at all to fear. If we are redeemed by His blood, THIS is what we are living life for...this is our ultimate goal. And to know His coming is so near just fills my heart with so much hope, as I look around and see the moral decay and the decline in spiritual, Godly values. These things burden my heart terribly, but this is not all their is, praise God. We have a hope that goes beyond all of this!!!! Okay, I am getting close to shouting now...better calm down. Thank you for this wonderful post. I love reading in the OT about the year of Jubilee!!!! Love you, sweet friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love all you said, Cheryl. I was feeling like shouting when I was writing the other post about Joshua 1, especially when I wrote about crossing over and having a newness and a spiritual refreshing! Ooooo here the feeling comes again! Wheeee weeeeee isn't it good?!!!! NOTHING feels like the Holy Spirit! It's the power that's gonna lift us off the ground when He comes in the clouds. Praise His name! Ok, I feel pretty great right now. Wish you lived next door so we could praise Him together.
      Have a Spirit filled new year!!
      Love ya

      Delete
  5. It is good to pay attention to the signs that God has given us in the Bible. I didn't realize that the year 2015-16 will be a Year of Jubilee--much to look forward to in this New Year. Thank-you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and for your comment. What ever the year holds, God knows the plan He has for us. ~Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus~

      Delete
  6. Fascinating, I wonder what is on the horizon?? But you are right let's face everything with God and we can't go wrong. Thanks for sharing at Good Morning Mondays. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting! Yes, God is in complete control. We should always look ahead with peace of mind. Our God is a Great God and above ALL.
      May you have a truly blessed new year.

      Delete
  7. Good morning Chris. This fascinating post has been *featured* this week on the Art of Home-Making Mondays! Thank you for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, Jes. Your blog is so well known and loved by so many, so I know this post will get a lot of attention. May you have a truly blessed new year!

      Delete
  8. Hello Chris, I would like to say I enjoyed this post! I have an interest in the timetable of the feast and scriptures that we are waiting to see fulfilled! I could sense your sweet spirit and I enjoyed your precious blog! I would love to see you come visit me and get to visit a bit! We are living in very exciting times!
    May God Bless you and your home and life and your walk with the Lord!
    Blessings, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comment. Yes, I would love to visit many of the women from some of the blogs I visit. It would be so nice if we all lived close by. We all seem so closely connected through Christ. I am glad you found this post interesting. I enjoy your blog too. I hope you visit me often.
      Love ya!
      God bless.

      Delete
  9. the Spirit and the Bride say, "come."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen. Thanks for the scripture.
      God bless.

      Delete
  10. thanks for linking this up to Oh My Heartsie Girl WW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I suggest reading "The Harbinger" and the follow up book "The Mystery of the Shmitah" by messianic rabbi Johnathan Cahn. Just finished his follow-up book and now can see the rise and now fall of America in relation to both the Shmitah and Jubilee years (God's word). Couple his books with the signs in the heavens (blood moons) and everything makes sense. It is a little hard to keep up with all of the variation of the Jewish vs American calendar and math in his 2nd book, but well worth it. Jubilee year is here. So excited to see Biblical prophesy playing out. Pray for Israel and America.

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...