Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Link Up Party


Welcome back to another great link up!

The top posts from last week were.... 
drum roll please!

from 
Costco
*********************************************************************************
from
5daysoflargehomeschooling
*********************************************************************************
from
*********************************************************************************
from
Mrs. Cheryl at Homespun Devotions recently lost a childhood friend, Jimmy Neff.  Jimmy was not only a dear friend from her childhood, he was also part of her family.  Please continue to pray for her and Jimmy's family and friends.

Now it's time to link up some of your inspiring posts!  Please link up as many as you'd like.  I don't mind if you link up older posts.  In fact, I think it's a great way for new readers to get acquainted with your blog!
Please remember to share my button so others will know about the weekly link ups.
~Thanks!~ 


15 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting, hope you have a great week. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing! I hope you have a blessed week.
      God bless.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for sharing at Good Morning Mondays. Blessings

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for your dear, kind words, sweet Chris! And thank you so much for the mention here. :) God be with you throughout and give you a good rest of the week. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you're doing well. You've been in my thoughts and prayers.
      Love ya.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so very much, sweet Chris! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting Chris, may your week be blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing your posts Jes. I pray you have a blessed week too.

      Delete
  5. Hey Chris, so glad we've been reunited! :) Thanks for inviting me to your link up. I've pinned your linkup on my Pinterest page to bookmark and I'm also your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl! I 'm glad too. I hope you will visit here often. I enjoy your blog!
      God bless.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. You're very welcome. Have a blessed week!

      Delete
  7. Thanks so much, Chris, for featuring Why We Kissed Costco Goodbye. I really appreciate it and the link-up. Blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing these great links!

    Renee, cohost of the #shinebloghop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice link up! Thanks so much for sharing with Awesome Life Friday http://rchreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...