Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Link Up Party

Welcome back to another great party!
Last week's party had the most linkups ever! 
~Thanks~
I apologise for not having the time to comment on every post.

Now let's take a look at a few posts from last week.

If you want to see what Beautiful looks like, 
just visit Penny's Vintage Home!
Her post, Custom Made Kitchen Buffet was the most read post on last week's link up party.


Back again this week, Aspired Living gave us our 2nd most read post, Secrets of Feeding a Large Family!
5daysoflargehomeschooling

Sharing God's truths and always giving us inspiring words, Soul Survival gave us our 3rd most read post, The Jesus Code: Discouragement, Diversion, & Doubt +Linkup



The Art of Homemaking Mondays' link up party at Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth was also a very popular post on last weeks link up party.

Now it's time to share more of your great posts.  I hope this link up party will be even bigger than last week!  
Feel free to share as many of your posts as you'd like.  I think that linking up some of your older posts is an excellent way to familiarize new readers with your blog, so don't hesitate doing just that!
Please share my button somewhere on your blog so others will know about the weekly link up parties.
~Thanks~

13 comments:

  1. I'm here from Messy marriage...you have a lovely site here, and I have added a couple of my better posts. Well, I hope they're my better ones!

    I've also subscribed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you stopped by. Thanks for linking up your great posts!
      God bless.
      Chriis

      Delete
  2. Thank you for featuring me again, but I have to say what I am really happy about is that your friend Connie has turned a corner and is doing better. Praise the Lord! God Speed...Kyle Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You are very sweet. Yes, praise God Connie is getting better. I am very glad that you link up here each week.
      God bless.
      Chris

      Delete
  3. Good morning Chris. The image for your link up party is lovely! And thank you for sharing our Link Up in your Features Column this week. That is very much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment. I was glad to feature your link up. It is always very popular each week.
      Have a blessed rest of the week.
      God bless.

      Delete
  4. Hello dear Chris! What a lovely party! I wanted to pop in and say thanks for sharing at Roses of Inspiration :) Have a blessed day! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie, and thanks for hosting. I hope you're day will be full of blessings.

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my post! Always my pleasure to stop by and join the party....hugs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you stop by and share your beautiful posts. Have a blessed week.

      Delete
  6. Just found your party at Roses of Inspiration and so happy I did! Just linked up. Thanks for having it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks again for sharing with us at Good Morning Mondays, Blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting, Chris. Hope you like my Simple Baked Chicken Wonton recipe.

    Blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...