Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Welcome To Another Link Up Party

Welcome to another Wednesday Link Up Party!
Last week's link up ushered in the new year with some awesome posts. 
Here are the top three features from the
  New Year's Eve Link Up Party!


There's Just No Place Like Home


Grace In Small Places

read the bible in 2015
How Will 2015 Be Different?

Be sure to visit these great posts, and share some lovely comments.
Everyone loves comments!  Including me!(hint hint):)

Please feel free to share as many of your posts as you would like.  You can share recent and older posts. Share some of your all time favorites! 
Please make sure you share posts that are relevant to Christian living, homemaking, recipes, Bible studies, homesteading, farm life, decorating home, family, raising children, Titus 2, Proverbs 31,  homeschooling, feminine modesty.....you get the picture.
~Thanks~

Also, please share my button on your blog so others will know about the weekly link ups.
~Thanks~

So Much At Home

Thanks for sharing your posts!



    

13 comments:

  1. Chris - thank you for the feature.... it was so fun to see my picture on google+ and then to see the feature. I prayed for you for your health for quite a while... .I trust things are better now, I hope. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers. I am doing good. Also thanks for sharing your posts this week! Your post deserved to be featured because it was the most read post from last week. I am honored to be able to share such great posts on my blog.
      God bless.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for hosting :) Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jes! I hope you have a lovely week too.
      God bless.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for hosting. I look forward to visiting some new to me blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you visited my blog. I hope you will be one of my regular readers.
      God bless.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for hosting. This is my 1st time here & I found your linkup from Coffee & Conversation. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I hope you will find many posts that you like here. Come visit me often.
      God bless.

      Delete
  5. Hi Chris!
    Happy New Year! Thank you for hosting. Just found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you found my blog! I hope you will visit here often. Have a blessed new year!

      Delete
  6. Thank you for featuring me, Chris! I hope that you have a wonderful week :-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your great post! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week and a blessed new year!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for hosting such a great link up and for sharing it at Good Morning Mondays, always enjoy popping over here and reading what you write. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...