Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Link Up Party #34


It's time again for another link up party!
Wow! Last week was the biggest party ever with over one hundred shared posts!  I am so thrilled!
I thank each of you for linking up.  What's more, I am grateful and excited about my new readers!  Be sure to check out some of these lovely blogs because I'm sure they will bless you in some way! 
Here are the top three from last week!
~Congratulations on these wonderful posts!~

from


from


from

Here are the rules for this link up.
  It's simple.
Link up family friendly posts.  This is a Christian blog and most of my readers are Christian women.
Link up posts that have to do with, but are not limited to 
Homemaking, Farm Life, Bible Studies, Devotions, Prayer Requests, Recipes, Crafts, Home Decor, Holidays, Marriage, Children, Homeschooling, SAHM, or most anything pertaining to the Christian family.
Link up several post if you like.  Link up old and new posts.  
It's a party! 
Let's have fun!
Please share my button! 
~Thanks for sharing!~



17 comments:

  1. What a nice surprise to see my post featured this week...thank you so much...hugs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Penny, everyone loves your decorating style! I knew it would be a top post. Thanks for sharing.
      God bless.

      Delete
  2. Hi again this week, great to link up with you again. Hope all is well in your part of the world. Blessings from Austalia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing. All is fine here. I hope all is well in your part of the world too.
      God bless.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Chris for linking up at Good Morning Mondays. All good here in our corner of Australia, a bit hot and then a bit cool, just lovely. Blessings

      Delete
  3. Chris...thank for hosting a fun link up. Have a fabulous week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoy the link ups! Have a blessed rest of the week.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the fun party and enjoy the rest of the week Chris!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I hope you have a very blessed week.

      Delete
  5. Chris, thanks so much for hosting each week! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, and thank you too.
      I pray you have a very blessed week.

      Delete
  6. Hi Chris, I've been away from your linkup. Did you take a break from them in weeks past? For some reason I dropped your bloghop from my list, and I can't figure out why. But it's back on now! And I'm thankful for the "gems" you've mined for us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been having the link ups each week. I am glad you added it back to your list. Thanks for your sweet comment.
      God bless.

      Delete
  7. Hello! Thank you for hosting this lovely party! Have a wonderful Valentine's Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pray you will have a very blessed week and weekend too.
      God bless.

      Delete
  8. Hi Chris, Whoa!! I made it today! I am dancing on my head. Thanks for the link up.
    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found you on Darling Downs Diaries. This is my first time linking up with you. Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...