Monday, February 2, 2015

Valentine Girl & More Bargain Finds

I found a lovely addition to my Valentine decor!
See more pictures at my original post: 

Decorating With Love

 This past Friday, Mother and I stopped by a small flea market that we had never visited before, and I found this beautiful Valentine Girl!
 I'm not sure if she's vintage or not, but I just had to have her!  I couldn't very well pass her up for only $1!
   I think she adds a touch of vintage charm to my Valentine decor. 
 I decided to name her Caroline Grace after my Mother(Carolyn) and daughter(Lea Grace).

Here's another bargain find!
Last weekend, I found this set of dishes at a thrift store.  I paid $9.99 for the entire set! 

This is the second set of dishes that I have found for $10!
Here is a picture of my first bargain price set of dishes!  I found these several years ago at an estate sale.
I have been collecting a few Easter and Spring knick knacks as I find them. After Valentine's Day, I will begin changing out and decorating for Spring.   

7 comments:

  1. That Valentine girl is so pretty and your new dishes wonderful. What great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Chris, your Valentine girl is darling! I wouldn't have been able to pass her up either :) I also enjoyed seeing your beautiful china. Thanks for sharing at Roses of Inspiration. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love thrift stores! I never know what I might find. Thanks for hosting at Roses of Inspiration!
      God bless.

      Delete
  3. What a lovely find, Valentine girl and beautiful dishes. I know God is thrilled when he views your joy over finding these treasures. I believe He leads us to these simple delights. thank you for sharing with us here at Tell me a Story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, she's lovely... and $1?! How could you not add her to your seasonal decor?

    Thanks for sharing and for linking up to the #SHINEbloghop.

    Wishing you a lovely weekend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think she is just beautiful and definitely well worth the $1 you spent. Thanks for sharing your great finds and decorating ideas at Good Morning Mondays, it is always a pleasure. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...