Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Come Link Up!

Welcome back to another Link Up Party!
Sorry that I was late getting this one up.

Here are three amazing posts from last week!

from
This post has been a huge blessing to me!  I hope to post more about how it has touched me in the near future!


from
This post will touch the heart of any mother!
Isn't that the cutest face?


from
This blog has it all!

Thanks for all your prayers for my brother, Glenn.
Please continue to remember him in your prayers.  
Also, please remember Connie.  She is finally home after nearly 6 months in the hospital, but she is still very weak.
~I appreciate your prayers so very much!~

Please share my button so others will know where to link up!
~Thanks~ 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature and nice words Chris! I hope your week is smooth and peaceful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Chris! Thank you so much for the sweet mention here. Love and appreciate you so much! Praying for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Chris for hosting this beautiful link up and for sharing it at Good Morning Mondays. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the feature and the kind comment Chris! Blessing to you and yours this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, it is my first time linking up. I am so glad I discovered this party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS I am praying for Connie and Glenn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chris, thank you so much for featuring my post, "Almighty." I'm so encouraged that it was a blessing to you ❤️

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...