Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Prayer Requests & Link Up

Hello Friends!
Welcome to another Link Up Party.
I have been too busy here lately to write a post, and I feel like one is extremely past due. However, I have so much bottled up about "Prayer" that I hope to post about it soon.

Speaking of "prayer", I would like to take this time to thank everyone who prayed for my brother, Glenn. 
 Please continue to remember him in your prayers because he is going through a most difficult time right now.

Please continue praying for Connie
After being home only two weeks, Connie was readmitted to the hospital yesterday.  While at home, she lost another 10 lbs, which is a total loss of 82 lbs since September. At home, she had been very weak, sleeping, not eating, and sick.  Today her nurse said that a CT scan showed some fluid and inflammation, but I won't know any more about that until tomorrow when the physician talks with her family.  Currently, she is on IV fluids, and the doctor has put a feeding tube back in. Last I heard, her spirits were low. I pray she will be home again soon, regaining her strength each day!
(Update 03/26/15 Connie is on the way back home!)

Also, please be praying for my nephew, Jonathan.
  He is still having digestive problems and vomiting.  He goes to the hospital tomorrow for some test. May God be Jonathan's Great Physician tomorrow.   


I love the words and the Bible verse Cheryl from Homespun Devotions used, 

So often through these trials, I have turned my tear-filled eyes Heavenward and prayed, 
as Joshua prayed,
"...neither know we what to do, but our eyes are upon Thee."
2 Chronicles 20:12

My top feature from last week contains some very special prayer requests and updates, so please be sure to visit Cheryl's blog to read more.  

  

Here are the other top two posts from last week!



Please remember to share my button so others will know where to link up!
~Again, thanks so much for your prayers.~


6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my post here! I hope you have an amazing week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chris thanks for continually hosting this great link up and bringing prayer requests to us. Thank you for the opportunity to pray for these people. I am sorry to hear about Connie going back to hospital and I pray that her and her family with find comfort in knowing God is in control, but it must be so hard. Also praying for your brother and nephew. Blessings to you as you also lift these requests to God. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continued prayers for your brother and also your friend. Thanks for hosting the link party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many people in our prayers, each and every day. Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ever so much for your sweet words and mention here, Chris. You are such a dear blessing and encouragement to me! Love you so dearly and praying for you and these requests.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I prayed for your loved ones this morning.
    God bless you,
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...