Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Link Up Party #44

 Welcome back  to another 
Link Up Party!
The last link up party was an extended one because I was busy with the preparations for my daughter's Homeschool Graduation Celebration! The party was so lovely and special.  Our family has been so blessed.
So much has happened over the past two weeks.
  Guess what!
  I met Cheryl from Homespun Devotions! It was such a wonderful and memorable day!  
I am glad to be back at my blog.  Seems like I have so much to share.
I want to thank everyone who linked up on the last party.  Here are the featured posts!

by

by

by
Harvest Lane Cottage

Please link up as many posts as you'd like. Please remember that this is a Christian blog and posts contrary to Christian beliefs will be deleted.
Other than that, have fun and post away!
God bless each and every one of you.
~Please grab my button from the top right side of my blog and share it so others will know where to link up. Thanks.~


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting! :) And how exciting that you got to meet Cheryl! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jes! It was a very special day meeting Cheryl and her son. I'd love to meet you as well. Some bloggers just feel like old friends.
      God bless you, dear friend.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for hosting and thanks for sharing the post on link ups!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie. I hope you enjoy the link up party!
      God bless you.

      Delete
  3. Hey Chris, thanks for hosting each week. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...