Monday, January 18, 2016

Link Up Party Is Back!

Welcome back to a well overdue
Link Up Party!
I apologize for not hosting a link up party for quiet some time now.  Life has been full of changes, and I have had little time to devote to my blog.  I have missed all the wonderful posts that my readers upload to the weekly link ups, so I am hosting a day early.  I will do my best to have a new link up party every Tuesday.
Please feel free to link up as many of your posts as you'd like.  You can link up recent or older posts.  
I will be featuring bloggers and their posts on each new link up party, and it could be you!

Please share my button so others will know about my link up parties.
So Much At Home

7 comments:

  1. Hello, Chris. I wanted you to know how much I appreciate your posts. I'm so glad you are back, as I was wondering how you've been. Even though we have never met, there is a kinship, a sisterhood, so to speak.
    Thank you for hosting this link up party. Have a beautiful Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gleniece. That is so sweet. I love the people that I have met through blogging. Who knows, maybe we will meet one day. I was blessed to have met with Cheryl from Homespun Devotions. It is amazing how so many of us have a kinship and sisterhood. It is the love of Christ within us. I am touched that you have been thinking of me. Our family moved and I just haven't had much time to blog. Now we are actually in the process of moving back again, but I plan to make time for my blog and all the dear readers I love.
      God bless.

      Delete
  2. Stoked to have run across your linky party link on A Little R & R Wednesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I just found your party as well.
    Hope you will stop by mine as well.

    Have a great week!
    Karren
    Oh My Heartsie Girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the party and for stopping by to link up at my Homemaking Party! Hope you have a beautiful week!

    Blessings,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris....It's good have your link up back. Thank you for hosting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, I had something more to share so I popped by.
    Also wanted to wish you a great week!!

    Karren
    Oh My Heartsie Girl

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...