Monday, February 29, 2016

Tuesday's Rubies: A Link Up Party at So Much at Home

Finally, my weekly Link Up Parties now have a name...
Tuesday's Rubies!
How did I come up with this name?
Well, it was simple.  Each post is special, polished, and a jewel.
  In other words, 

GEM!
Last week we had a plethora 
of gems shining
on the 
Link Up Party!
This week I am looking forward to 
many more!

Here are the
Featured Posts
from last week:

Interested in earning a little cash?  You might want to check this post out!
gold-coins
from

A family of 4 surviving on just $17,000!
 Amazing!
I must read part 1 and 2 now!
How Does a Family of Four Survive on $17,000 a YEAR (Part 3)
from

Last but certainly not least...
It's time to get healthy with some wholesome  foods!
In only 10 minutes on a Sunday night, you can prepare a week's worth of filling grab-and-go breakfasts packed with nutrition. Get ideas here so you can be confident and creative with your own flavor combinations!
from

I appreciate every blog author who linked up their special posts last week.
 Once again, it's time for another great Link Up Party!
Please link up as many of your post "gems" as you'd like!
Please share my button too.
~Thanks!~
So Much At Home

5 comments:

  1. A great link-up, and happy to be here!!! Have a blessed and wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and telling me about your link up! :) I've so enjoyed looking around your blog. I will definitely be back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your blog party site with us here at Tell me a Story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's taken me a week to comment on your blog here. I was next to you at 3-D Lessons for Life a couple of weeks ago. Enjoyed my visit here.
    Blessings,
    Janis

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...