Tuesday, March 1, 2016

A Little Easter Charm

Easter is only 26 days away, so today I enjoyed decorating. 
I love decorating with Spring and Easter decor along with Bible verses! 
Here are two beautiful Rabbits that I found at 
a treasure store.
I love the detail in their dresses, especially the baby bunnies in her apron.


 I made this basket and these eggs last year. 

 I like to decorate by putting a few items on my sideboard.

A vintage book adds such nostalgia!
  It reminds me of my childhood days visiting our local library.  Our library always displayed seasonal books and small figurines.  I especially love these two little bunny figurines.

Here is a peek inside the book.

 In the basket, I have a vintage print with scripture.

It's the simple things that makes a home feel special!

This is the second and last place I decorated.  I like to keep it simple.

This birthstone bird figurine was a gift from my mother.  She purchased it from The Olive Branch Christian Book Store.

This was a last minute idea this afternoon.  I used a doily, an old frame, and an image I printed from my computer to make this vintage/Shabby looking wall art.  
As you can see, I used stick pins to attach the print.

 Since I only had red candles, I wrapped these with old hymn paper.

Here I used some egg cups from my collection!

Makes me Smile! :)

16 comments:

  1. Even though I can't read very well now ... this age thing ... but you sure made me smile and smile when seeing the pictures. Filled me with joyfulness. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks so much for such a sweet comment. I am so glad that I made you smile. God bless.

      Delete
  2. You have some wonderful Easter pieces! I need to start decorating soon. Your rabbits wearing the pretty dresses caught my eye along with the eggs wrapped in sheet music. I'm visiting from Roses of Inspiration. Have a lovely Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and commenting. Yes, I do love the dressed up rabbits too. I am glad I found them. I love thrift shopping. Happy decorating!
      God bless.

      Delete
  3. I really love your pretty Easter decorations.
    I'm visiting from Stephanie's blog party. :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting. I hope you visit here often. Thanks for your sweet comment.
      God bless.

      Delete
  4. I love your photos and your sweet decorations. Each one is art at its best. Thank you for sharing with us here at Tell me a Story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hazel. I appreciate your sweet comment. Thanks for hosting.
      Have a blessed week.

      Delete
  5. My dear Chris, forgive me for being so late to visit you, but 'tis better to be late than not come by at all, right? :)

    Your Easter decor is simply delightful and oh-so-charming! It's hard to believe Easter is just around the corner! I greatly appreciate you sharing your wonderful posts with Roses of Inspiration and please know that this sweet post will be featured at tomorrow's party. Have a lovely week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie, thanks so much for your lovely comment and for featuring my post! I am so excited about the feature! You have a beautiful blog. Thanks for hosting such beautiful parties.
      God bless.

      Delete
  6. I love your Easter decorations. The little bunny in the pocket is so cute!
    Have a lovely week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Easter and Spring decor! I have been decorating also, it feels great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely vignette. The bunnies are beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautiful, Chris! You have such a gift and knack for decorating and making things look so homey and inviting. So thankful you share your talents with us here! Love and appreciate you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Earter's decorations!
    Hope you are having a lovely week!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. How beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with #SocialButterflySunday! Hope to see you link up again this week :)

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...