Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Link Up &Urgent Prayer Request (Link Up Is Live Until April 5th)

Hello friends.
On this week's 
Tuesday's Rubies Link Up,
I am asking for a favor.
I need some prayer warriors, please!
Our family is going through so much.
  My daddy, for the last couple of weeks, has been in and out of the hospital.
  It is too much to explain, but his mind is not clear and he is not thinking "normal" at times.  He recently hit a light pole with his truck, but he didn't get hurt.  He collapsed with a seizure and was catatonic for about an hour. However, after a hospital stay, MRI, CT, and Spinal Tap;
we still have no medical answers.  
There is also a major spiritual battle going on in him.  Our whole family is on the front lines of this battle. Some of us know how to fight and some of us don't. We are getting knocked down quite a bit. 
At times, I am at a loss and so overwhelmed. At other times, God's word encourages me and strengthens me for battle.
Something has to be done in this situation.  My father can't be alone.  My mother is worried for both of them.  When he is home, she doesn't sleep a wink.  I have spent every night, except three, away from home for the past two weeks.  I am either on the couch at my parents house keeping watch or sleeping in a hospital.  I don't know how we can keep on living like this.  We need rest, and daddy needs to be whole again.
This has happened so suddenly, and there are no answers.
Please remember my daddy, Glenn, in your prayers.  Add him to your church's prayer list.  
I appreciate your prayers.
Now, I would like to feature some amazing posts from last week's link up.

Evidence: No-Side-Effect Turmeric Beats Prozac, Ibuprofen & More, Indian restaurant, brainpower, cognitive powers, spice of remembrance, spice islands, Kate Humble, quote, turmeric, spice, powder, root, Bulk Herb Store, melanoma, liver detox, weight management, chemo enhancer, curcumin, capsule making machine, world's healthiest foods, herbal remedies, lost healing arts, disease, restoring health, cancer, Alzheimer's, anti-inflammatory, health benefits, DIY, homemaking, homemaker, keeper at home, healthy living, medicine cabinet, natural medicine, alternative medicine, make your own capsules, anti-depressents, Big Pharma, drug dependence, suicide, link to autism, scientific studies, herbs, plants, naturally-occurring remedies, terrible side-effects, pharmaceuticals, Alzheimer-prevention, painkiller, natural mood elevator, mask symptoms, Sexual dysfunction, reduced sex drive, impotence, premature birth, autism, Prozac Addiction, research science, Phytotherapy Research, treating depression, Department of Pharmacology, Government Medical College, Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India, randomized, controlled clinical trial, fluoxetine, major depressive disorder, suicidal ideation, psychotic disorders, pharmaceutical-based medical model, no-side-effects, medications, side benefits, physiological pathways, the body, high margin of safety, chemotherapy agents, potential for healing, FDA approval, patentability, profitability, American history, Declaration of Independence, Congress, natural substances, patent protection, search and review, National Library of Medicine, bibliographic database, PubMed, polyphenol, Cancer Stem Cells, Protecting Against Radiation, Liver Disease, Liver Cancer Preventing, pharmaceutical industry revenue, knowledge, drugging America, disclaimer, pre-made turmeric Capsules, make my own, DIY, organic turmeric, capsule machine, safe natural alternatives, body heal itself, save money, allopathic medicine, health care system, black pepper, the vanilla, 16th century explorers, remedies. Articles, Research Aids
from

from

from

Link up as many posts as you'd like, and
 please say a prayer before you share.
~Thanks~
I love and appreciate you all!


15 comments:

  1. I'll say a prayer for your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I appreciate you praying.
      God bless.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I am so sorry about this news. Life is just so sudden sometimes, isn't it? I will pray for your dear daddy, and for your entire family. Having gone through a similar journey with aging parents, it's a most trying time. And, the enemy is so very good at attacking us when we're tired and scared. Spiritual warfare is most heated when we're least able to fight. Thank goodness, Jesus fights on our behalf, for His strength is made perfect in our weakness.

    I will pray for answers for your dad's health problems, and I will pray for healing. But, I will also commit him to prayer regarding the battle going on within his spirit. May God speak to him mightily during this time of confusion and fear.

    Peace to all of you.

    GOD BLESS.

    (And thank you so much for featuring my blog post this week! I'm happy to say that my allergies are better this week, though the other *irritants* in life never disappear!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better. Thank you so much for the encouraging words. I appreciate your prayers so very much.
      God bless.

      Delete
  3. Praying that God, who knows exactly what is needed, work in your situation, that he surround you with peace and comfort like a warm, comfortable blanket, that you give him your fear and take his peace, and that healing come to your father, restoring him abundantly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for these uplifting words. Your prayers mean so much to me.
      God bless.

      Delete
  4. I will say a prayer for your dear Daddy, Glenn. I will also put him on our church prayer chain so others can lift him up as well.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear, precious friend! OH, my heart aches for you! I am SO sorry this is still going on, and I will surely continue to lift you and your dear Daddy in prayer. PLEASE let me know if there is anything I can do, other than pray. I am here for you. Thank you SO much for featuring my post. That was such a bright spot of encouragement to me tonight. God bless you, dear Chris. I love and appreciate you so much. Keep encouraged, and know that God is going to see all of you through this...this didn't come to stay, it came to pass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am praying for you and your father, and whole family. Please will you pray for my dear friend Suzette, who buried her Mamma on Good Friday. She lost her husband a few years ago, and now her mamma who lived with her...........and I know she is truly grieving. Thank you for your care.

    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just couldn't pass the cry for urgent prayer. Your faith speaks volumes. I pray for wisdom for the doctors and strength and wisdom for your family in this trying situation; and for a peace that only comes from the abiding presence of God. May God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thinking of you and you Daddy. I hope that you and he will both feel peace and support at this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting! Prayers to you and your family. Know that the Lord is with you through this storm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still praying for you and your family, Chris. Love you, sweet friend. Keep looking up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just prayed for your family. May He strengthen you each day and send some answers so your Dad will receive the treatment he needs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I said a prayer for your family this morning. Sending you much love, friend!

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...