Monday, March 7, 2016

Tuesday's Rubies: A Link Up Party

Welcome back to another fun link up party!
Last week we had an awesome party filled with so many great posts.
I am so excited about our featured posts!
 Without further ado, here are the featured "gems" from last week's 
Tuesday's Rubies!

Our first post is one near and dear to my heart because I too have written a review of Fuller House here. 
Here is
from
a christian mom's opinion of fuller house
Two thumbs up! 
Please take a minute to visit this wonderful blog!

Our next featured post excites my very soul!
It is all about feasting on the Word of God!
Here is 
from

Our last featured post is
also delicious!
Here is
from
scones

Wow! What amazing featured posts from an awesome link up party!
Now it's time to share some more of your wonderful "gems"!
Please share only Christian related posts.  Posts may pertaining to just about anything such as:
recipes
homemaking
Bible Studies
decorating
prayer
Christian reviews
thoughts
devotions
etc!
Please share my button.
So Much At Home

7 comments:

  1. Chris, thanks for visiting my blog today and inviting me to your blog party here. I'm always delighted to find a new linkup and make new connections! Looking forward to getting to know you better. BTW, I just saw a commercial for Fuller House (which my 28 year old daughter was so excited to watch--at 55, I could care less) and then read your post on it. Surprising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing with #SocialButterflySunday! Hope to see you link up again this week :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the feature! :) I appreciate you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting this link party! It was my first time joining, now I am looking forward to visiting some new blogs!
    Thank you!
    Rebekah Joy
    www.moreradiance.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Thanks for hosting this fun link party! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Chris. How lovely to meet you. I found you through Roses of Inspiration, and I'm thrilled to be linking with you today. I hope you'll return the favour and link up with me at Five Star Frou-Frou at A Tray of Bliss...love, Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...